Friday, February 24, 2012

Featured in InTrend March 2012

Assalamualaikum dearies...

Alhamdulillah..
First of all, i would like to thank InTrend magazine for featuring my blog in their March 2012 issue. How speechless i can be as i didn't really expect this coming and i figured, how did they selected me to be one of 65 others 'Blog Pilihan InTrend'. Really2 thankful and felt so honored. Thank you so much again, InTrend! 






Knew about this from my friend, Razinah, on Facebook. As usual i will check all my notifications over the phone in the morning before i went to work and i was like whaattt?? 

She shared me this link right here --> http://lamaransidia.blogspot.com/2012/02/lamaransidia-tersenarai-dalam-65-blog.html and thanks to sis Kikin for her blog entry about all featured bloggers. Thank you!!





Go get yourself a copy of InTrend magazine March issue now lovelies! 



6 comments:

  1. auwww thank you!! not as famous as others..wayy behind tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye iylia...thank you! keep on blogging and congrats to u too :) i wonder how ur friend razinah found my blog..hehehe.

    ReplyDelete