Saturday, February 25, 2012

i HEART this

Was at Yasalma design the other day and captured myself with my new Amellia Ombre Skirt from shop.sptnkswthrt.com in blossom...major love <3

Super comfy with a great lining details and i am satisfied with the two matched tone colors as it is so me! Plus the material is super easy to wash and iron, and no need to worries for it being crumpled while you're in the car or sitting down.




What i wore: Maysaa snood | Skirt from shop.sptnkswthrt.com | Cotton-On cardigan



And few days ago, i just received such a cool Starbucks tumbler from my man who was just came back from Fukuoka visiting his family. He also bought me some cute kimono dolls keychains and an umbrella which you can only find in Japan!! It's in hot pink, he just knew me too well <3 <3





This is my second Starbucks tumbler from my colleague who went to Manaus for company biz-trip (which actually i'm the one who should go but in terms of safety due to i'm a lady, boss forbids me to go *sigh*)

Okay whatever, and of course a fridge magnet or keychain is a must as souvenirs when you go overseas, rite? hehe..Got a parrot magnet and a cute camel's magnet from his transits in Dubai, too! I love the color of the parrot..so bright and so Brasil i think





10 comments:

  1. i love your skirt...

    very nice one..

    byw..from intrend i came here and following u too dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahh...I see the kimono doll keychain. cantik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that camel keychain.. so cute..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. comel kan!! dah letak kat fridge, geram je tgk haha

      Delete