Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year 2011

Hello everyone!!! This is Iylia, but you can call me Chica as well. Today is already 9th-Jan-2011, so I guess it's not too late to wish everyone a very happy new year 2011!!!!

It's that time of year again, ppl have their own resolutions to achieve. As for me, every year i set up a whole new targets, but of course, I did not accomplished all, as the usual..hurrmmm...but I take it as fate and destiny and that i will not complaining, but gotta be patient and keep on praying as long as I didn't stray over limits..you know what I'm saying rite..by choosing the rite path with the rite way, your life is blessed and full of the happiness that you always wanted..




Few of my fashion New Year's Resolutions:








So, I started my new year very simple and lite..I didn't go to any concerts or any places to celebrate new year and for the countdown..I just sit back at home, watched TV with my family, coz you know the hussle bussle of KL makes me wanna screaammm....but that's the fact..

Well, every people have their own things of having fun..so basically, just be yourself and do whatever that you wanna do..

And last but not least, Happy New Year and may God leads us all to a better future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment