Sunday, August 28, 2011

Chic Pop Street Market #9

On last 20th-Aug, me and my friend, Lina, went to Chic Pop Street Market #9 located at Jaya One Market, Petaling Jaya. As usual, Lina would be my 'bazaar' buddies, lol. So we were there quite early just to get the free Topshop shopping bag, but unfortunately, even though we arrived there around 11am, there were already a whole bunch of people and there were no goodies available =(

However, apart from it all, we had fun taking pictures and bought some cheap stuffs that we managed to find at the bazaar. Also, we ought to meet sis Ami & Jezmine as they open up a booth selling pretty and kinky clothes. I bought for myself black schanaz scarf that i was longing to have.






with sis Ami Schaheera of Shop Sputniksweetheart


with Old Blossom Box's owner, Jezmine


Booths at Chic Pop





I was wearing: 
Shawl & tops | Sister, Skirt | October Origin, Shoes | Vincci, Accesories | Diva, Bag | Nine West



Items that i bought at the bazaar. Less than RM100!




Owh, my ordered Maysaa satin wrap snood has arrived. 
Go get them now while it's still available.


No comments:

Post a Comment