Friday, March 4, 2011

Luncheon date with Lina

Hello..Happy Friday everyone!!!

Last weekend, I went out for a short hang-outs with my sweet high-school friend, Lina. She just came back from Europe trip and she said she had a lil something for me. YAY!! Super excited. So we decided to meet at Midvalley for lunch and chit-chats as later she had to go for some house-hunting with her fiance-to-be.


 

We went to Secret recipe for our lunch and desserts







Loving Lina's white Lumix GF2



Some pictures taken with her GF2

I was wearing:
 
Pink polka-dots top: Zara | Bracelet: Diva Accessories | Owl necklace: Sis Closette | Lace shawl: Shawlvsnow









And below here pictures taken with my own blackberry
 









A gift from Lina which she bought in Paris. Thanx a bunch Lina, love!!






Cam-whoring with the new scarf




P/s: I don't have a picture of Lina because she still hasn't edited her photos yet. I will upload here once I got it from her FB






No comments:

Post a Comment